So, do you have a box of cake mix? Eggs? Oil? An oven? Or maybe even an open campfire? Or a pizza oven? You get my gist.
Here's how to make 3-ingredient Cake Mix Cookies.
|Eat me...Hot Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies in under 20 minutes.|
Cake Mix Cookies
Yield 2 Dozen
1 Box Cake Mix (any kind)
1/2 C Vegetable Oil
Mix-ins, if so desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat eggs and oil together until blended, about 20 seconds.
3. Add cake mix and stir to combine, about 30 seconds.
4. Add ANY mix-ins, for this "Hot Chocolate" variation I added marshmallows, a packet of diet hot chocolate and chocolate chunks to Devil's Food cake mix.
5. Drop batter by the tablespoon onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. The size of the cookies is all up to you.
6. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes, or until they reach your favorite consistency (I know there are crunchy and chewy people out there, and let's just all agree to disagree cough chewy cough).
These cookies require no skill, but come out SO WELL. And in under 20 minutes, natch! I've made every variation of these under the sun. Some ideas:
Funfetti Vanilla + White Chocolate Chips
Carrot Cake + Cream Cheese Glaze
Plain Vanilla + Cinnamon Sugar Glaze
Devil's Food + Melted Chocolate Drizzle (my Nizzle)
The possibilities are endless. Go forth and make some...and wow your friends with this magic trick of how to turn cake into cookies.