Sunday, April 1

SUNDAY MUSINGS

Sundays are usually about doing work and thus totally depressing. On top of that sentiment, it is dark and drab outside right now. I did some online window shopping for summer that brightened my mood (is it terrible that online shopping has that effect on me?!). There is something about these J. Crew swimsuits. They are gorgeous. They would make every average pool day into something glamorous. In the meantime I'm hunting for some of these for cheap on ebay ;)

Jersey Lomellina Bandeau, $40

Shirred Ruffle Bandeau, $35
Ruched Bandeau Top, $40

These bikinis remind me so much of a '50s bathing beauty. I must admit that 90% of my bathing suits are cheap Victoria's Secret separates. They're not that classy. In fact, I'm trying to DIY some of them right now, a la fringe and ruffles (there will be a post about that). But if I had the cash I would definitely buy up these pretties. There is something about a classic but feminine swimsuit that oozes perfection, don't you think?


I think Penny says yes.

DANA

No comments:

Post a Comment