Thursday, June 7

GOOD DEALS A'PLENTY: OUTLETS

I hate that word--haul, but it perfectly describes what I'm about to do. Yesterday I went shopping with my #1 bargain buddy, my mother, and I must say we did pretty well for ourselves. First we hit up Woodbury Premium Outlet center, then all the stores surrounding it. While the outlets themselves are great, don't forget to hunt AROUND them, outside the premises. When we drove past the center, we found a T.J. Maxx, Target, Old Navy, and Home Goods. Not to mention a Wendy's...where we went on potato overload (think fries + a cheesy broccoli baked potato) and after we hit the last stores came back for frosties (caramel apple + strawberry shortcake). Then on our drive back we stopped at our favorite Goodwill, where there were some fantastic deals. My legs still hurt from walking around all day. That is so sad. Gotta get in all my favorites before I go back to school starting July!

I didn't take that many pictures, but I wanted to give y'all an idea of what is being sold at the outlets. Here are all shoes from Neiman Marcus Last Call. They were all priced between $300 and $400. Do you guys think that is a good bargain? I don't know how I feel about that. I would never pay that much, even for a "name."




Think these were Marni? Pretty uggo, if you ask me.


Work chinos for Big Girl life, $14.99 and $11.99 (coupon holla). AEO is such a good standby.


Now onto Goodwill, found this Jason Wu for Target purse for $20. Not a bad price, but I'm still finding JW stuff in Target these days, and I can imagine the deep discounts the few stragglers have right now.


Arm party with my new watch...will be explained in a moment. And I have to say that every time I take a picture of my arm parties I try so hard to make my arm look less hairy Italian man-ish. I'm sorry. Obviously it doesn't work.


Here's da' haul:


Target giant clothespins, $3.98 each, for Father's Day; Target straw clutch, $4.98 (going to cut the straps off for a DIY); American Apparel Nail Polish, $3; Target neon watch, $4.98.

Shopping. Give me your recent hauls...

DANA

No comments:

Post a Comment