Tuesday, November 27

GOOD DEALS A'PLENTY: JCP FLATS

Good Deals a'Plenty is one of my favorite featurettes: rounding up some of the best sale items from across the internet. This week's GDaP features flats from the American legacy, JCP.


If you haven't noticed the logo revamp, Ellen Degeneres ads (and subsequent controversy) and new store layout, let me fill you in: if you haven't in the past, now is a great time to be shopping at JCP. I love their shoes, for one. They are not cheaply made like other stores in their lower price range, they are often spot-on-trend, and they cost so little compared to similar styles in other department stores. I have always been a fan of their shoes, and the ones below I specifically recommend!


Liz & Co. Mars FC Smoking Slippers, $20.

Ever heard of a little trend called oxblood? These are right on target, price and lookswise. I love the mini wedge. It makes it a little less Hugh Hefner and a little more ladylike. Also, the scalloped body adds more femininity.

Liz & Co. Julie Bow Flats, $35.

These are so fun! They remind me of J. Crew flats, with the pointy toe and bow. I could see these with a holiday dress or nice ankle pants for everyday wear.
Arizona Vikki Casual Slip-ons, $15. 

Just like the flats above, these slip-ons bring the sparkle for the days. I like the lower vamp on them, which lends more skin and doesn't give you the dreaded club foot look that I always have with clunky shoes (Size 10 feet wut wut).

Betseyville Heart Flats, $22.

Okay these are my favorite, easily. SO. CUTE. I love the hearts. Although, I am not crazy about the black outlines--I would probably paint over them with nude paint so it all blends better. Or do a fun pink or mint outline...so many possibilities when you can paint your shoes!

DANA

No comments:

Post a Comment