Saturday, December 1

I'M BACK IN BIZNESS


Have a cupcake, it's on me. Even though I hate cupcakes because big slices of cake are always better, I liked the sparkle of this one. Anyway, I took my last LSAT today (anagram!) and it feels so great to be done. I can't remember the last time I had a mind free of "When should I do my next practice test?" or "Look over that guide you made one more time" or "Wait wait did you ever figure out that game?" Seriously, I have never worked so hard for anything in my life. And I don't mean it in a humblebrag way--I started from a low point and did not have an easy time working my way up. Sometimes things come easier to others. I don't know about you, but I never learned advanced logic in math. Calculus was our jam. But now I can live life again! So I hope this to mean many, many more posts with MORE DIYs! And of course my Mom and I celebrated today by hitting up the outlets by the coast and finding some great buys. I think I'll go take a shower and then share those immerse myself in the holiday spirit...

DANA

2 comments:

  1. Yay :D Sounds great & looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dayle! SO excited to be back to life!

      Delete