Wednesday, January 2

MEG DAY

Bestie time is the...best. No matter what there are always laughs and lots of food to be eaten. And of course, bubble tea. We made some half-effort ricotta pancakes with strawberry butter, gift-exchanged and then went shopping to top it all off. The end of the day ended up being harder than I expected, so I am happy to have put in some serious girl time beforehand.

Dress: Le Tigre, $12; Vest, Eddie Bauer, old; Boots, Franco Sarto, thrifted, $6; Bag, Kate Spade; Denim Button-up, Tommy Hilfigher, $17.

Edit: I realize the above photo looks like something from a horror story...a girl lurking in the shadows and then suddenly appearing in the light. My photos are seriously lacking. If someone wants to send me a DSLR that would be cool ;) In the meantime I'm saving up!

We so cute.
Megan's Christmas goodies on the left ;)

Of course, we ended up shopping for makeup. It's kind of our thing...Megan is THE makeup guru. I'm always trying to convince her to start her own makeup vlog channel. She is seriously that amazing. And makes my life a million times better every day. That's friendship since kindergarten for you.

And if you'd like to see more of Megan, check out her blog, Girl Meets Real World.

DANA

No comments:

Post a Comment