Friday, January 4

ONE GLAM PHOTO

If I could sum up in one photo what I want to make of my life mindset...

|via|

...I want it to be colorful, and lively, and full of glamour. I want to indulge in the everyday. To make an event of getting dressed in the morning and slapping putting on my makeup. I want to learn to love the color blue, because blue-y Mint is so gorgeous! I want to dare to put outfits together that I thought only those famous bloggers could wear (and how much do you love this model, Bianca Balti? Representing the Italians! She is my favorite). I don't do resolutions (except maybe for one I mentioned in an earlier post) but rather I like to think about how I'm going to channel the energy of moving into Spring.

DANA

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great mindset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sara! Sorry my last reply autocorrected your beautiful name. Happy New Year! xoDana

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photo, great inspiration! :)

    -Emily
    www.herphilly.com

    ReplyDelete