Tuesday, January 1

ONE YEAR MORE

Did I mention that I saw Les Miserables last week?
One more dawn...one more day...ONE YEAR MORE!
I'll stop there. 2013 already.

One year ago

I am nervous for the new year. I could write a million things about what I want to do, but I don't think they're much different from what any other blogger would write. I can say that I'm really excited for the summer, and then for Christmas. Haha! Seriously those are always the highlights of my year: long summer days and the holidays. Am I the only one who jumps into summer-thinking mode to cope with having to take down all the holiday decorations?

I also want to say thanks to the small handful of readers I have. I know big bloggers say this to 1,000s of fans, so in comparison my thanks might seem quite dramatic. But I mean it. Every time I see a comment on a project or post it makes my heart jump. I enjoy bonding over budgeting and discussing DIY more than I can explain!

DANA

No comments:

Post a Comment