Thursday, January 31

THREADS OF THE DAY: WINDY WINDY

Sweater, Free People, Lord & Taylor Outlet, $10; Black pants, Marshall's, $12.

It has been so windy that it feels like someone turned up the resistance on the elliptical of the outdoors. I actually have to push into the wind just to walk up the hill. At the end of the day, as in the picture above, I am a windy hot mess. Hair fluffy, mouth pouty. But even so, I love the wind (when it's not making any damage). It evokes my one of my favorite words: tempestuous, and makes all the trees and such come alive.  Happy Thursday!

DANA

2 comments:

  1. Feeling the same wind-blown effects lately. Hope your hair stays knot free! ;)

    -Emily
    www.herphilly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! How do you manage?! My hair is such a mess when I came home tonight that I chopped some ends off! xDana

      Delete