1. Exuviance Essential Daily Defense Fluid, $40; this is a very liquidy moisturizer that is fantastic for sensitive skin. It's a little pricy but it lasts me about 6 months per bottle and doesn't break me out, which is a huge win in my beauty book. Sometimes I use their night moisturizer, too. It's not very popular but it's good.
2. & 3. Suave Keratin Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner, $3.50 each; I'll admit that as soon as this came out to rival Kerastase I joined in on the hype. It's really, really good, though. It makes my hair very smooth and adds a fair (but sadly not an insane) amount of shine. Really solid, and very affordable.
4. Clarisonic Mia, $100 with coupon (wait for them!); oh, when I got this for Christmas I nearly stretched my face from smiling too hard. I always feel like a beauty editor when I use it, and if you need any more impetus to buy it, here's my $0.02: It makes your skin feel super soft, like you've used a really good scrub, every single day. Also, I feel like it really minimizes my breakouts (+1!).
5., 6., & 7. RevaleSkin Day Cream, Night Cream, and Cleanser, $110, $120, and $40; I have to preface, I got these products several years ago when they were gifted to my dad (laughs). I'm not sure if I would spend the money on them (although you can find these for about half price all over the internet) but I will say that the day cream is very hydrating and the cleanser is quite milky and good for sensitive skin (my favorite out of the trio). The night cream I gave to my mom, however, I use their eye cream and serum sometimes, too.
8. Differin 0.3, price depending on insurance; My holy grail for any mild acne/breakouts. Seriously. I get it for $50 with my insurance (and a prescription), but every insurance is different. This is a really affordable treatment, and a retinoid to boot! It is the only thing that really curbs my (albeit very mild) cystic/hormonal breakouts. I recommend it so highly I want to scream it from the mountaintops. I use the stronger version 0.3, because I asked for it. I love it.
9. Original Moroccan Oil Treatment, $16.60; the oil definitely goes a long way and makes my ends feel far less fried. That is all. Sadly it does not give me the long, flowing, Mediterranean mermaid hair I so dream of.
So that is my daily skin & hair routine, at least currently. I love the repetition, the process of it, it's very feminine and relaxing, non? Please share your holy grail products, I'm still searching for all of mine but I'm getting there.