Wednesday, February 6

THREADS OF THE DAY: DOORKNOCKER

Equestrian Blouse: Thrifted, $2; Lion Doorknocker Necklace: Charming Charlie, $5.


Was feeling very antique today...I should have taken a better photo of the lion doorknocker necklace, it's so fun. In other news, I wanted to do the Proust Questionnaire, a la Vanity Fair...because all the bloggers are doing it. But really because it reminds me of the middle school days where every one of my classmates (and I, I admit) had a livejournal or xanga and questionnaires were the ultimate.

Name: Dana Lucia Pellegrino. Age: twenty two. City: hah, Nowhere, CT. Occupation: Civic Engagement Fellow. What is your current state of mind? transitional. What is your greatest extravagance? my education. What is your greatest fear? a loved one dying. What is the trait you most deplore in others? dishonesty. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? flirtatiousness. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? my quickness to judge. What is the quality you most like in a man? thoughtfulness. What is the quality you most like in a woman? compassion. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? like like like like. Which talent would you most like to have? acting. What or who is the greatest love of your life? do you know him? I'd love to meet him. Where would you like to live? somewhere in the suburban country. What is your favorite occupation? lawyer (duh). What is your most treasured possession? my Chanel drawstring purse. Who are your favourite writers? I almost exclusively read non-fiction, so it's not your typical "writer," but Robert K. Massie weaves the most beautiful historical narratives. Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Eowyn from Lord of the Rings. Who are your heroes in real life? women who make history. What do you most value in your friends? loyalty. What is your most marked characteristic? long wavy dark hair. How would you like to die? simultaneously with my soulmate in very old age. What is your motto? keep your heels high and your standards even higher.

DANA

No comments:

Post a Comment