Saturday, September 7

DANA LUCIA'S TIPS: ONE HOUR OF PROCRASTINATION

Why do work when you can stand on chairs? Breton top, Gap, $4; Cutoffs, thrifted & DIY, $1; Necklace, DIY here.

13 Things I have done in the past hour to procrastinate my writing assignment.



1. Braided my hair into pigtails.
2. Ate two granola bars and some BBQ chips.
3. Looked at pictures of people I miss.
4. Cut my breton top into a semi-crop.
5. Braided my hair into a french braid.
6. Filled in my eyebrows a la Audrey Hepburn.
7. Looked up One Direction interviews on Youtube.
8. Texted my dad.
9. Shared advice with my BFF on gchat.
10. Got trapped in Annie Dean's blog.
11. Missed NY and sat on my bed for a while.
12. Realized I could get an outfit photo if I stood on a chair.
13. Came to write this post.

That's not even half of it, but you get the picture.

DANA

2 comments:

  1. You are too pretty my love! Werk those stripes! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girly! Can't wait for your room post! xx

      Delete