Sunday, September 8

READER PROJECT: DORM CANOPY

If anyone attempts one of my crazy DIY projects, send in a photo! I love seeing how you guys make it your own and hopefully reader projects can be a recurring thang.

Ellen sent me a photo of her recent dorm friendly Canopy Bed DIY, inspired by my own, here. She did such a gorgeous job!

Isn't her bedding divine? I especially love her laptop case!

I'll say it over and over again: it's tough to make a dorm room feel like a home room. The furniture is so bleak, the ceiling is falling, and the walls are often cinderblock (or was that just mine?). But it is possible to make it a place of comfort. Thank you Ellen for letting me post your project!

Wishing you all a lovely Sunday evening. Off to more cases for me...

DANA

No comments:

Post a Comment