Wednesday, September 4

WHAT I'M...WEDNESDAY

This is what law school looks like. Your idea of makeup will be middle school lipgloss, and you won't even be able to put your belts on correctly.



Reading: Hah. I hate to open up like this...but lots and lots of cases and laws and statutes and codes. I won't lie and say it's not fascinating, it really is, but the amount of work, yeah, it's what I expected. I don't deserve to complain here!
Eating: Roasted kale for the first time the other day. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, douse kale in coconut oil, salt, pepper, and adobo. Roast for about 15 minutes, or until crisp as you like. I also bought 4 kinds of chips from Target?? They have the best flavors.
Watching: Freaks & Geeks with my newest pals. What a show. I almost cry in every episode because I love Bill so much.
Making: lots and lots of pancakes for Campout this weekend! Campout is a school tradition: graduate students camp outside of the athletic center for 72 hours to get tickets for basketball season. I won't rough it in a parking lot so I'm officially on "Snack Team" and providing delicious food for my friends.
Listening to: "LoveHate Thing" by Wale. Sad to say this is my end of summer jam, but it has a lot of soul.
Wearing: not fall clothes. I want the season change! It's summer here in NC for another couple of months at least, and all my friends in NY are talking about cozying up already.
Thinking: huh? What's that?
Loving: huh? What's that? ;)


DANA

2 comments:

  1. I love roasted kale! Never made it with adobo, but I'm already drooling at the thought of that. Let's make it when you finally return to NY :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I want you to show me how you make it! It's happening :)

      Delete