Monday, October 28

HIDEY HOLE TIME: BLOCK ISLAND RECAP


Ohh, this week. This week has already been like someone took a pan and hit me over the head with it. For the first time ever, last night, I mapped out the next month and a half of my life. Hour by hour. I wish I was playing with you. I have never, ever, done more than write deadlines and appointments into my calendar. Well. This is my new life.



Rather than be a Sulky McSulkerson about it, I thought I'd take the chance to post photos of my summer trip to Block Island, something I've been meaning to do for so long. It is my favorite place on this sweet Earth, so now that I'll be retreating into my hidey hole it'll be nice to envision a place on the other side.

































I hope you have a lovely week.

DANA

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - you, and the island! <3

    And all that lobster, omg!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Meg! Wish you were there <3

      Delete
  2. this just made my day and the boring data entry I am currently immersed in a little less dull! miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo! I miss you! We'll have lots to look forward to doing when I'm home soon :)

      Delete
  3. this is too gorgeous! take me here..now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people say Block Island resembles parts of Ireland--I think you have the better end of this deal ;) One things for sure, NC isn't nearly as beautiful! xx

      Delete