Friday, November 22

DANA LUCIA'S TIPS: TOASTY STUDY SNACK


My favorite study snack might just have to be this: Ezekiel bread toasted and spread with butter and almond butter. And if you're feeling super sassy, a drizzle of honey on top!

When you're studying it's important to keep yourself nourished. Don't skip meals. Snack on good, wholesome food. Do not reach for processed food. I am all for eating crummy junk but not when I'm studying. It's important to keep your blood sugar levels constant so you don't crash and ruin your fruitful study sesh. I would agree that butter isn't healthy, at all, but I use a light one with olive oil and it's certainly alright in moderation. Also, studying can be quite painful and it's important to treat yourself kindly ;)

DANA

No comments:

Post a Comment