Friday, November 1

HALLOWEENIE


Hope everyone had a really nice Halloween. My good friend Allegra and I dressed up as the feminist version of "Blurred Lines," "Clear Lines." It was pretty silly but we had a good time jumping around in matching platforms. The funny thing is not one person guessed our costume right. Oh well! Anyway, I don't like to drink, so Halloween can be tricky. Everyone seems to want to get totally debaucherous or just stay in and give out candy. Last year I was working so no fun happened. This year was way better and being my Sober Sally self was still totally cool. I stole this photo from Allegra because I (as usual) was terrible at photographing anything!

DANA

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Costume was a semi-fail but at least it was comfortable and relatively clothed!

      Delete