Sunday, November 24

BEAUTY HAUL: TARGET


You know how you go into Target and somehow come out with a bunch of beauty stuff, a new pillow, a bathrobe, a matching underwear set, and some Kashi bars? Yeah. I should just stand outside Target and throw my money at the automatic doors that are so wide they can accommodate three giant carts of things you don't quite need but totally want. In other news the L'oreal Balm is SO good. My hair feels so soft and much less dry. The ELF Waterproof Eyeliner pens were on clearance for $1.40 each, and I use these for giving myself temporary tattoos. The Sally Hansen nail polish in "Nightwatch" was on clearance for $1.88, and I love the deep navy moodiness.

DANA

2 comments:

  1. I've been using an ELF waterproof eyeliner pen that I got from Marshall's. I'm surprised at how well it works for the price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much! So awesome you found it at Marshall's, too :)

      Delete