Sunday, November 3

SUNDAY INSPIRATION: INSLEE'S ILLUSTRATIONS

I'm sitting in my pajamas on a Sunday evening, and did I mention they're the same pajamas I went to bed in last night? Oh the pleasures of studying for law school finals (which are a month away, mind you). So I of course got lost on the webosphere and found these gorgeous illustrations by Inslee. I implore you to go have a gander, and head on over after the jump to see my favorites plus some fun pins  from Rifle Paper Co.!










So is it weird that I totally want to be the girl with the milkmaid braids? Oh how much I daydream sitting at my desk in this mild, mild Southern state! I dream about being in New York only about every 3 minutes. Mama needs a little excitement these days! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend xx

DANA

4 comments:

  1. You make me dream about New York too and I'm already here! It's the same without you, bud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I seriously am not even jealous of you, though, because I know you're out doing wonderful NYC stuff for the both of us! Um, Gansevoort Hotel for Halloween? Classy lady!

      Delete
  2. Love this post with all my heart! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be making more New York memories happen, darling!

      Delete