Sunday, November 17

SWITCHING IT UP


Now it's REALLY almost t-minus one week until I come home for Thanksgiving! I'm quite antsy but I'm also getting nervous about not being able to devote enough time to studying while I'm there. There's just SO MUCH I want to do beyond seeing those closest to me. At this point the #1 priority after that is, when I land, getting a slice of pizza, STAT. I have completely avoided having pizza down here (aside from a greek chicken slice, which I don't believe counts as pizza anyway) because I know it would just make me homesick.

As you may have noticed (I hope?!), I've switched my layout up on this here little blog. Every so several months I like to procrastinate my studies this way, heheh. I've finally joined the world of social media icons, and I must say I do like the look. It made me think for two seconds about starting a Facebook page as bloggers are want to do, but I'm not sure if I'm there yet. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Are you dreaming of Thanksgiving food as much as I am already? xx

DANA

1 comment:

  1. Hi... Though my English is not enough, I admire the consciousness which you are always staring yourself carefully... Your sentence too.

    By the way, did you take this picture ? Though it's standard perspective seemingly, proportion (distribution) of road & buildings & sky is so good... And the composition is very stable. If you took this picture, you'll can become even professional photographer in addition to excellent lawyers... :)

    ReplyDelete