Friday, November 22

THE NAKED CO-ED FEATURED ON SPARKNOTES

So, I owe Sparknotes a lot in my educational journey...and I'm so happy I get to pay them back with some fun dorm room DIY ideas. Click to see the article here on making your own perfect study tent! And you can clicksies over here to see the original DIY post.


I'm seriously so flattered any time someone even looks at this DIY. It was done on such a whim (I mean, as I'll always point out, I left my gym clothes on the bed when I took the photo)! So fun to see people share it.

Hope you're all having a wonderful Friday thus far. Some of my friends already left to go home and it's sad but I'm making a list of things to do around here this week and a lot of it includes shopping for Christmas ;)

DANA

2 comments:

  1. I never even noticed the gym clothes on the bed! :) Congrats on another share! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girlfriend! And one day when I learn photoshop I can go back and take those smelly gym clothes out hahah xx

      Delete