Wednesday, November 6

WHAT I'M...WEDNESDAY: A MOLDY OLDY

I took this photo my senior year of college. This was my "dorm room," in a sweet little house with the biggest closet ever. Ahh, memories.

So why would I post a photo like this? Well, it's funny. My excuse is really no excuse, I just have not had the time to do any fun blog content lately. And most of my free time (maybe a half hour a day) is spent daydreaming. About whatever you can imagine! Way too much reminiscing to be healthy. That's what I'm doing today, like many other days.



I can't believe this photo was taken two years ago. My hair has so much volume, haha! And this was before I really started to grow my eyebrows in. Shame on Dana for not starting earlier! I miss this room. There are good and bad memories here. One day I'll tell you the story of the time--in a matter of 4 seconds, no more--I awoke, jumped out of bed, broke my window screen and went to jump out. Or maybe the story of how my friend Lauren and I watched Jimmy Fallon on my dying iPad while we huddled without power or heat for one week after the Snowpocalypse. We just needed to hear something. Everything was so still that week, and when you walked around at night, you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. The darkness and the snow created an insulated world and sure enough, we all went a little bit crazy. Which reminds me of when during another blackout my friend Nik and I thankfully (without knowing the other had done it, too) brought our gameboys out and played into the candelit night.

See? I could go on and on.

DANA

2 comments: